- power engineering
- civil aviation;
- oilfield equipment;
- automobile engineering;
- shipbuilding ;
- industrial electronics;
- rail transport.
Scale Factor Nonlinearity:
Operation temperature range:
<250μg / √Hz
The MEMS accelerometers allow for flexible customization to fit your individual application requirements. We provide innovative, integrated expertise in the field of accelerometers. Our industry expertise encompasses medical and industrial applications, the aerospace sector, mobility and security solutions. We offer a technology platform to fabricate precise inertial sensors for navigation, condition monitoring or geoengineering.
Benefits of the product
- Ultra-low cross axis sensitivity
- Thin-film free mechanical components, single crystal silicon based
- Minimizing of parasitic capacitances
- Complete dry processing
- Excellent thermal performance
- Large signal-to-noise ratio
- Mechanical over-damped to reduce parasitic signals
- Customer specific measurement ranges due to flexible adjustment of mass, spring and damping.